Yep, it's TUSAL day again already! I can hardly believe we only have one more before this year is over. I sure hope January and February speed by so we can get to spring quicker! Just because I was born in the winter doesn't mean I have to like it. LOL! So here's the ORT pile for this month.
This month's ORTs were brought to you by the following contributors:
Three Pumpkins [the small one] by Prairie Grove Peddler (Needs completed)
Summer Sachet by Blackbird Designs x2 (Done!)
Friends freebie by Cosmic Handmade (In progress)
Joy to You 2012 by Glory Bee (Done!)
November "assignment" for the EMS SAL (Done!)
Britty Christmas Kitty by Brittercup Designs (Done!)
Well folks, there you have it! Not too bad a list I'd say. I can't believe we are inching ever closer to the holiday season already. It seems like it was just summer yesterday. It was wasn't it?!
Until next time,
The Inspired Stitcher
5 comments:
No! It seems like summer was a lifetime ago and will take forever to return. Did I ever mention that I hate winter?
you've done a lot in a month. congrats, the ORT looks cute :)
You've had a very good month, well done :-)
Nice hefty pile there!
ooOoo! I have stitched up Friends by Cosmic Handmade. It was fun.
Post a Comment