From top left to right: Mine, PW, LK, and PF on the frame!
I got tickled when I noticed we'd all worked ahead into the June installment area without know it. Each of us said we got on a roll doing this month's installment and we just kept going with it. It's just that kind of project...a joy to stitch!
It was so fun to see the four of them side by side! Our individual color choices really shine now. In my humble opinion, this is what makes this kind of group project so special and wonderful. You truly get to see the individual maker in all of them.
Each of us chose different floss conversions and made our own fabric choices. Each one so distinct, yet so much the same. Thank you for humoring me, dear friends and thanks to Ellen for inspiring us to stitch this project. I just had to share this bit of wonderful with you all today.
I know this is a shorter than usual post for me. I'm at that point again with my ongoing projects where progress is being made but not enough to be noticeable in a photo. I'll keep plugging along. I'm also doing some exchange stitching right now and can't show that yet. It's all good. At least the needle is seeing some action and things are moving forward.
Thank you so much for stopping by and admiring my talented buddies' work. I am truly lucky to have such friendships both in real life and through this blog! I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend.
Until next time,
The Inspired Stitcher
14 comments:
Good for you! I hope you have a good weekend too. =)
Love it! They all look great!
How lovely to see the 4 samplers together. Beautiful! love Annette
I agree ... it's lovely to see all 4 samplers together like that : ) Will look forward to seeing your "secret stitching" : ) Have a great weekend!
magnifiques comme d'habitude
bisous
How nice to see the 4 samplers side by side. Have a good weekend.
I sure wish MY JF was even STARTED! No, haven't got to it yet... Sad face... But YOURS all look so wonderful! It is inspiring me... Thanks for sharing! Hugs!
Pretty projects, one and all.
That is so interesting to see how the different fabrics and fibers look on the same chart. What a great job on each one :)
I'm so sorry to have lagged behind on reading your blog (and not just yours...). That's a wonderful picture of the 4 samplers. And your Bestiary is coming along so well, such a gorgeous design.
All four John's are wonderful in their individuality! The same thing happened when my stitching group worked on Sarah Tatum a few years ago. The choices made are such a personal expression...love it!
How much fun to see the four Johns together.
Glad to hear that seeing my John inspired your gang.
What a fabulous picture. The stitching is beautiful in all
The four pieces are so lovely and it's neat to see them hanging out together!!
Post a Comment