Thursday, December 13, 2012

Christmas Party - Show & Tell

Here we go with installment #2! I'm definitely going to do another one for the ornaments alone. There are just too many not to do another post.  Go grab a beverage.  I've got the drool bibs here waiting for everyone! This is going to be a long picture heavy post.
This is only part of the show and tell table! I couldn't get it all in one picture. I told you there was a ton of awesomeness there! I don't remember who brought what for all of the pics but I'll chime in on the ones I do remember.



I remember this was made by my friend Diane.  She and I had a conversation about how I should sign my BAP.  She pointed out how she did that tiny lettering on this one.


This is another one by Diane.  She does really pretty work.




This one was done by my friend, Ellen.


As was this one.


This one too.  Remember this one, you'll be seeing more of this after the first of the year.


Hmm... I think we know who made the one on the left.  Winks!

This one was made by Joanna.



These were made by my peep, Patti and finished by the fabulous Faye!


These were also made by Patti.  She finished these herself.


This one and the next one were made by my peep, Marsha.


She also made this one.  Do you see the ghost angel in the fabric?  She didn't notice that until she was finished stitching this piece.  It's spooky how perfectly centered it is for it to have not been done on purpose.  Love it!



The snowman was made by my peep, Paula.


This one was was done by my peep, Christie.


Here I am with my BAP at the party!  I'm just so proud of this accomplishment.

***

If you made it this far, thanks for hanging in there with me.  I wasn't kidding when I said I took a bunch of pictures and we are only about half way through.  That's why I'm splitting out the ornaments and secret stitcher reveal into another post.  I hope you enjoyed seeing all the goodies.  I wish you could have seen them in person.  It was incredible!


More to come,

The Inspired Stitcher

11 comments:

Angela said...

Wonderful post full of stitchy goodness! Can't wait to see more.

Laurie in Iowa said...

Wonderful post... beautiful eye candy to start my day.

Giovanna said...

Wow, so much gorgeousness... Well done, ladies!

Vickie said...

Beautiful! I had to laugh at the "If at first you don't succeed, do what your wife said!" tee hee!

Margaret said...

Wow! Fantastic show and tell! And Ellen is a member of your guild? Lucky!!!!

ricketyjo said...

A fantastic collection of work there! Wow!

Annette-California said...

LOVED ALL your photos Lisa. I did get a cup of Hot Chocolate and then sat down to read your posts:) The ghost Angel is SO amazing - doesn't spook me one bit, its a Blessing!
Looking forward to your next post - So much to read. Great job Lisa!
love Annette
ps YEA!!! You wore sparkles!!!!

Mouse said...

cooooo just mopping up the mouse like drool off the keyboard ... what gorgeous stitched eye candy ... loved the wee ghost in the french sal one :)
nice to see you again as well ..lol
looking forward to some more delights :) love mouse xxxxx

Nicola said...

A wonderful post, I have enjoyed the photos immensely.

Siobhán said...

Everything looks amazing! I bet you wanted to get a serious case of Stitch Ass on after seeing everybody's amazing finishes next to your own amazing finish! :)

Marsha said...

The second picture with the sailboat 'Nantucket' was done by Pam S. she does wonderful pieces. Nice post Lisa.