Design: Christmas Sheep necklace kit
Designer: Shepherd's Bush
Fabric: 30ct. Cranberry as kitted
Floss: as kitted
Started: 12/8/12
Finished: 12/8/12
Completed: 12/8/12
At first, I wasn't sure about using one thread on the 30ct fabric but it turned out really nice. It gives it a primitive feel and I think that's what the SB girls were going for with this design. Thanks again, Evie! I love it.
I'm thinking I may have to wear this when the fam comes down on Sunday. Yep, I'm hostessing the holiday this year. I've got the menu all figured out and need to do some house cleaning yet. I'm working up to wrapping the presents. It shouldn't take too long. There aren't that many of us anymore.
I've got the stitching and beading done on the Just Nan Gingerbread Mouse kit too. I need to do the finishing and then I'll show it to you all complete. Hopefully I'll get to it before the weekend. We'll see!
If I don't post again before then, I hope everyone who celebrates has a wonderful holiday! Thanks for your visit with me today.
Until next time,
The Inspired Stitcher
12 comments:
Looks great Lisa. LOVE, LOVE the sheep. Can't wait to see the gingerbread mouse finished. Mine probably won't get stitched this year so it will be nice to see one done. Hugs!!
Oh my gosh, that is adorable! I love it! You do have to wear it when you're hostessing! Good luck -- hope your holiday hostessing goes great!
What a sweet necklace. Congrats on your finish.
I think that is the cutest necklace. Now I want one:) I'll add it to my wish list. You did a great job Lisa.
love Annette
I can see why you went home and got started on the sheep necklace--how cute it that!! You reminded me that I still have to wrap the gifts..oh boy, I am a procrastinator! Have a great weekend and holiday.
Judy heartland stitcher
Lovely finish, and a merry Christmas to you too, thanks for blogging in 2012! Hope you have a happy fun and stress free hosting experience and a well earned stitch in once all have gone home!
Fee
What a lovely design for a necklace, your stitching looks perfect.
That's so pretty, and perfectly made. I love those pendants, and how they make stitching wearable.
How cute is that pendant:D!! Love it!
Wish you a blessed and peaceful Christmas with your family & sending hugs from a very cold and snowy Sweden,
Anette
How cute is that necklace, Lisa! It will look perfect for your Christmas hostessing!
Looking forward to seeing your mouse finish--I know it will be adorable!
I love the necklace. What fun!
BTW, has Jenny had her babies yet? Today is her due date.
Hahaha! I love that sheep!!!!!
Post a Comment