Monday, December 17, 2012

A Token of Friendship finish

Back in September my Secret Stitcher had a birthday.  I couldn't share what I stitched her because she reads the blog!   Since we revealed the Secret Stitchers at the Christmas party, I can share this with you now.

Design:  A Token of Friendship freebie
Designer:  Notforgotten Farm
Fabric:  28ct. Natural
Floss:  DMC 610 & 918
Started:  9/12/12
Finished:  9/15/12
Completed:  9/16/12

My Secret Stitcher said she liked primitive things and this fit the bill perfectly.  I liked the sentiment on this one and I thought it was fitting for a birthday present.

This design pushed me to stitch a style I don't normally gravitate toward.  I used the plaid fabric in the background as the pillow's backing.  This was a quick stitch and I think it turned out pretty well.

I like to participate in the Secret Stitcher program our guild does.  It helps you get to know your fellow guild members better.  I always have fun spoiling my person all year long.

Well folks, it's a quickie post today! Thanks for stopping by.


More to come soon,

The Inspired Stitcher

5 comments:

Margaret said...

Such a sweet ornie! The secret stitcher program does sound like so much fun! And we get to watch too! :D

Nicola said...

So pretty, well done on the finishing too.

Siobhán said...

What a sweet finish!

Giovanna said...

Very pretty gift!

Annette-California said...

LOVE the design. Such a thoughtful gift received. love Annette