This is "Love Letters" form the Joyeux Noel book. I've always wanted to stitch this one but somehow never got around to it. Now I have one of my very own and it was stitched by a dear friend!
I love how she mounted it on a round grass mat too! The blue ric rac perfectly matches the threads in the design. I like the added little flower blings and the charm that reads "Made For You."
I was beginning to get concerned since I was the last one to receive my piece. It was totally worth the wait and I completely understand why it took a while to get to me too. I love, love, love it!!!
Lisa V is the new coordinator of this exchange group and she did a super job both as coordinator and exchange partner! Thank you so much my friend! I'll treasure this always.
***
I have lots to share with you and it will come in several posts as soon as I can sort out the 67 pictures I took at the guild party on Saturday. So stay tuned! Thanks for visiting with me today!
Until next time,
The Inspired Stitcher
8 comments:
What a sweet ornament! I have that stitched but not finished... and I know my finishing will not compare at all to how lovely that is!
I can't wait to see your photos!
What a unique piece, it looks good and you deserve it!
Fee
It's beautiful - what a great gift to receive :-)
Such a lovely exchange you received!
Your sweet Lisa, I'm soo pleased that it arrived safely and you love it.
Hugs
67 Photos!!! Looking forward to sharing.
Precious ornament from Lisa! Did you wear any sparkles? I'm getting caught up in reading your posts. Now I can read about your party. I've may have spoken to soon. love Annette
oooo that is pretty too :) neat idea to use a mat like that too :) love mouse xxxxx
Post a Comment