The Drawn Thread - Pumpkin Keeper Freebie
(found here)
Started: 6/2/11
36 ct. Summer Khaki
Random over-dyed floss 1 over 2 (see below)
I found this little cutie in the "free box" at our LNS. Turns out it came from the stash of the shop owner. She got it as a kit from somewhere and decided she wouldn't ever stitch it so in the "free box" it went. Lucky for me I scooped it up and fell in love with it. This is what I've been stitching on during my lunch hours lately. As you can see, I'm not too far from finishing it.
The Drawn Thread - Spring Keeper
Started & Completed: 3/19/10
Scrap of unknown linen
Called for DMC except substituted 722 for 3782
This is another design by The Drawn Thread I stitched up last year. I substituted an orange for the called for tan color. In my world flower pots are orange!
I also finished this according to the included directions. I'm not sure I will finish the Pumpkin Keeper the same way. I'm still percolating on that idea. Stay tuned!
The Inspired Stitcher
5 comments:
Beautiful stitching! I love how you finished your Spring Keeper, too.
Very nice! I love pumpkins. The spring keeper is wonderful too - I have even seen that one in person!
Have a great Friday!
What cute scissor keepers. I really like diagonal designs for some reason, they seem a little quirky and eyecatching to me.
ooo I've got that freebie to do too and love the fob really cute :) love mouse xxxx
You can stitch! I can't but admire your skills.
Post a Comment