Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Baltimore Market Wishlist Additions

A little enabeler I know sent me some links today.  Now I have some new things added to my ever growing wish list!  What did she send me to look at you may ask?  Check these out!

 
Puffin & Co. Magnetic Needle Nannys
Acorn

Puffin & Co. Magnetic Scissor Pal
Acorn

Seriously, are these not the cuest acorns?  She knows me all too well. 

***

She didn't send me a link to this but I already knew about it from reading the Blackbird Designs blog.  

New BBD book!

History and stitching, what's not to like about that?! Oh yes, and the purchase helps out a museum. Well, count me in sister!

***

So then I got curious and started mousing and clicking and found this.


Jardin Prive' - Carre d'abeilles

 I love those pink flowers and those bees are just too dang cute to resist!

***

I'll leave you with this quote that is now running through my head:

“God put me on this earth to accomplish a certain number of things. Right now I am so far behind that I will never die.”
 - Bill Watterson

I think that applies to stitching stash don't you?

The Inspired Stitcher

2 comments:

Marsha said...

Your bag turned out AWESOME! Can't wait to see the finishing touches. I KNOW about that bee box, it's going on my want list BIG TIME! and the minute I saw those acorns I knew they were all you.

Lisa S said...

Oh sure! Enable me now huh? LOL
I can't look because then I will have to add to my ever growing wishlist! Well maybe just a peek lol

I love that box and those acorns are just too cute!