Tuesday, August 2, 2011
When life gets in the way...
Have you ever stood at the end of a tunnel wondering what's on the other side? That's where I've been these past few days. A very dear family member was admitted to the hospital over the weekend. Needless to say my mind has been a bit distracted. So if my posts are few this week you will know why.
On a more positive note, I am pleased to report that I have finished stitching both the BBD project bag and the Pumpkin Keeper. Now if only I had a few spare moments to do the finishing. Maybe later this week when things settle down.
In the mean time, hug the ones you love and know I really appreciate your stopping by for a visit.
The Inspired Stitcher
Labels:
life
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Hi there! Sorry to hear that you have a family member in hospital at the moment... I do hope that everything works out ok for them.
Take care!
http://firefliescatsinthegarden.blogspot.com/
well done on carrying on stitching sometimes you need that stability when things are going a wee bit pear shaped in your life .. hope they recover soon ((((HUGSSS)))) love mouse xxx
I am praying for your family member and you. May God give you peace and comfort through this storm and may he heal your loved one quickly. In the meantime may He surround you all with His angels to protect you , and fill you with His amazing love.
Sorry to hear about your family member, I hope they get better soon, I agree with Mouse, sometimes you need the little things to keep your feet on the ground when it feels like everything is spinning out of control xx
Post a Comment