Design: Acorn Scissor Case Kit
Designer: Lizzie Kate
Floss: Weeks Dye Works as charted
Started: 8/21/11
Finished: 8/21/11
You may remember a while back I fell in love with little cutie at one of our guild stitch-ins. Well, this set me on the hunt for what I was beginning to think was the impossible. You know how it is when you fall in love with something you have to stitch NOW!
I scoured the internet to see if I could find one with no luck. So I decided to email a bunch of needlework shops to see if one would turn up. Thankfully it did!
The Inspired Stitcher
5 comments:
Very cute! Doesn't it feel fantastic when hard sleuthing pays off?! :-)
It turned out so cute. Glad you found it!
Stitchville in Minnesota? That's one of my sister's LNSs. Great shop and nice people. They have a nice stitching retreat too.
Glad that you were successful in your search!
Martha
Yeah!!!! I am so glad you found it!!!
It is such a cutie!
How cute--I can see why you were so determined to track it down :)
Post a Comment