Thursday, August 4, 2011

An update...

From a fortune cookie on my bulletin board

Firstly, I want to start out by saying thank you to all who have offered encouragement and support these past few days.  It means more to me than words can describe.

I wanted to let everyone know we came out on the other side and our family member is now back at home.  DH and I can now breathe a sigh of relief.  It's hard to see the ones you love go through a health scare.  We are blessed and thankful.

The stitching posts will resume shortly.  Thank you so much for stopping by!

The Inspired Stitcher

5 comments:

Jenny said...

Wonderful! I have been thinking about all of you!

Christie said...

Oh Lisa that is wonderful news. I am so glad to hear he is home and doing better.

Marsha said...

So glad to hear things are better. I'm behind on blog reading. See you soon.

Hannah - City Stitcher said...

That's really good to hear, you must be feeling better now.

And how true is the fortune cookie? I think we've all found how true that can be (for good or bad) over the years.

Take care, H x

Mouse said...

oh wonderful news and I love your fortune cookie slip :) love mouse xxxx