Stitchville USA Stash
This weekend was a good stash weekend between the mailman and a trip to the LNS. In addition to finding my coveted Lizzie Kate kit, I got the above floss and beads from Stitchville USA. I've got plans for all of them but I'll save that for another day.
Whitman tins
In addition to the Stitchville USA package, the mailman brought me some more fun stash. Check out these three cuties. I've been looking for these for a while and finally found them. I love little tins!
LNS Stash
On Saturday DH had to take the motorcycle in for some maintenance. Since we weren't too far from the LNS, we popped over there for some floss I was needing. Well, of course you can't get out of the LNS without picking up a few goodies.
Our LNS has a "free box" in the floss room so of course I have to poke through it. I got lucky this time and found three cute charts (a Mill Hill, a chart from an Olde Colonial kit, and a Heart In Hand). In addition to the floss, I also found three kits I've been hunting for too.
When I was at the Russellville retreat, the girl who sat next to me stitched one of these for the retreat exchange. I fell in love with it and of course added it to my wish list. I had never seen one of these kits until then. Now I'm happy to say I have three of them to choose from! Don't you just love new stash?!
Thanks for stopping by for a visit today!
The Inspired Stitcher
3 comments:
Great stash haul!!
I LOVE those little tins!! Where did you find them?
Hugs
Love the tin-collection! What are you planning on doing with them?
Nice chart and kit & floss stashing too! :-)
Nice floss collection and the tins are really cute.
Post a Comment