Design: Autumn freebie
Designer: Gazette94
Fabric: 28ct Natural
Floss: DMC as charted
Started: 9/21/10
Finished: 10/19/10
Since I mentioned going to the Shepherd's Bush retreat yesterday, I got to thinking about this one. I started it while sitting in the airport waiting for Jenny to join me. I stitched on it on the plane ride out and back too. I just loved the bright fall colors in it.
Gazette94 also designed a matching spring, summer and winter design to go with this one. My friend Patti (no blog) told me just this week that Gazette94 is shutting down her blog soon due to some personal issues.
If you like this design, you should go visit her and print off or save what you like as I have a feeling you may never be able to find them again. It's a shame because she really designs some cute things.
I'm not sure how I'm going to finish it yet. I'm waiting for something to grab me I guess. I've thought about doing it like Gazette94's finish but I think I'll let it ripen a bit more still.
I hope you all have a great weekend. Mine is going to get kicked off at the Tiara stitch-in with my peeps! Thanks for stopping by.
The Inspired Stitcher
1 comment:
Love your blog Inspired.
Pam, One of your peeps
Post a Comment