Thursday, August 25, 2011

Twisted Threads - Tin Pin St. Pat



Design:  Tin Pin St. Pat Kit
Designer:  Twisted Threads
Fabric:  32 ct. Natural Brown Belfast (as kitted)
Floss:  DMC (as charted) one over one
Started:  2/27/11
Finished: 8/24/11

Have you ever been rooting through the stash looking for something else and run across a forgotten WIP (work in progress)?  Well, that's how I ran across this one.  I was looking for a certain DMC color I knew I had and found this forgotten in the bottom of a pile.

I remember starting it and knowing I wouldn't get it done in time for St. Patty's day.  I suspect something else distracted me when I realized this.  No worries, I decided to pop it in my stitching bag for my lunch time project yesterday.  I finished it up when I got home.  Easy peasy!  Now I'm all set for St. Patty's Day next year.

Until next time,

The Inspired Stitcher

6 comments:

Marsha said...

It sure is cute. Look and see my exchange for the Tiara retreat.

Lisa S said...

What a cutie!
That happens to me all the time. I go looking for something then find something else and wonder why I haven't stitched it yet or whatever lol I just found 2 things that I just have to stitch while searching for something else.

Hugs

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

That's a very sweet finish, no don't lose it before next March!

I found a small UFO only this week, all it needed was a line of lettering, 4 seagulls and some charms which I will try find tomorrow. It's been hiding in a magazine for 12 years!

Mary @ Neat and Tidy said...

Really cute! I love those tin pins.

Jenny said...

Very cute!

Siobhán said...

Wow, that is cute! Rooting through one's stash can be dangerous--it's always nice when it's productive, too. ;)